With individual returns as its focus, this comprehensive course expands on the overview presented in part one, providing extensive detail on real estate, passive los, IRAs and pensions, and gift and estate issues. Combining the real-life experience of a practicing CPA/EA with essential down-to-earth tax materials and a high-tech format, this powerful presentation will enable participants to quickly grasp recent tax changes. You'll receive the most complete and up-to-date reference manual, written by renowned tax expert, Vern Hoven. The digital PDF manual is hyperlinked to the Internal Revenue Code and other primary authorities, making it extremely convenient. Join us as our world-class tax instructors share cutting-edge tax planning strategies in a high energy, often humorous presentation style using real-life experiences, which make complicated tax topics easily understandable. Specific course topics will be announced and updated through year-end.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Accurately file returns for individual taxpayers.
- Understand and apply the various IRA and Roth IRA rules in order to properly utilize these vehicles for retirement and tax planning.
- Identify tax issues and apply regulations related to real estate and investment property.
- Identify top estate planning ideas and cutting-edge planning techniques such as family limited partnerships, wealth and succession planning, grantor trusts, and installment sale planning.
- Convey details of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Apply the many other individual tax changes applicable for 2018 returns (these will be updated throughout the year).
Back to top