This is a presale product. The course description and learning objectives have not been finalized and will be updated.
This comprehensive course, presented by Sharon Kreider and Karen Brosi, is the first fully integrated tax program in the industry. Compare and contrast federal and California issues side-by-side while obtaining answers to all your tax questions. You'll learn about recent and potential tax changes, individual and business return preparation, real estate, retirement plans, estate and gift taxation, passive losses, IRS audit issues, and federal payroll changes.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss tax issues in the repeal and replacement of the ACA for individuals.
- Convey details of the Trump tax reform proposals for individuals.
- Summarize the different types of business retirement plans, assessing contribution limits, elective deferral limitations, and prohibited transactions.
- Provide tax services for clients based on IRS practice and procedure provisions.
- Describe new developments in IRS policies and procedures.
- Accurately file returns for individual taxpayers.
- Identify tax issues and apply regulations related to real estate and investment property.
- Identify top estate planning ideas and cutting-edge planning techniques such as family limited partnerships, wealth and succession planning, grantor trusts, and installment sale planning.
Back to top