- About Us
- Instructors for Western CPE
Dawn Wagenaar is a principal of Ingenuity Marketing Group. She offers senior-level marketing strategy and business development expertise, including:
• An integrated approach to growth. Dawn delivers award-winning consulting and oversight to drive fast results with marketing plans, sales leads, and client retention.
• Focused attention on results. Dawn understands how major decisions impact her clients and their bottom line. She identifies the best solution and explains how it ties to a client’s goal of attracting new business, being competitive, or increasing sales.
• Moving relationships forward. Whether she’s meeting a new prospect or coaching an existing client, Dawn knows how to build relationships. She asks thoughtful questions and listens carefully.
• Connections across communities. Dawn showed an early aptitude for networking when she cofounded Women in Networking in Minnesota as well as the Twin Cities chapter of the Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM). She has also served as the president of AAM Minnesota and was on the national board for AAM. Dawn joined the Hastings YMCA Board of Directors in 2014 and chairs its annual campaign.
Dawn is a graduate of Augsburg College with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management and holds a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of St. Thomas. She produces self-study courses for Western CPE.